Fees & Insurance
The initial session is $160.00 per 90 minute session, $130 per 50-minute session $70.00 for uninsured /unemployed or those who choose not to use their insurance.
United Behavioral Health,
Blue Cross Blue Shield (all types)
Magellon (Randy only)
United Behavioral Health
United Health Care
EAP (Employee Assistance Program) — Ceridian; Value Options (Beacon); Claremont, Sutter
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is ultimately each client’s responsibility to know the type of coverage they have including their deductible and co-pays. If unknown, payment for sessions must be rendered in full. Ask yourself the following:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- Do I have my EAP authorization number? (From my Employee Assistance Plan)
We also accept payments through:
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Crime Victim Reparation
- Third Parties (Family members)
Co-pay or co-insurance is due at the time of service. All major credit cards accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a standard $65.00 cancellation fee.
Request an appointment